Retreat for CxOs and enterprise architects
24-28 August 2012
Join me at this special location in exploring the concept enterprise firn and other emerging concepts in enteprise architecture.
Located on the west coast of Greenland, 250 km north of the Arctic Circle, Greenland’s Ilulissat Icefjord is the sea mouth of Sermeq Kujalleq, one of the fastest and most active glaciers in the world. Ilulissat Icefjord is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Accommodation will be arranged at Hotel Arctic.
- Friday: Departure from Copenhagen or Nuuk. Flight to Ilulissat. Dinner.
- Saturday: Seminar. Short boat trip. Dinner.
- Sunday: 1:1-dialogues. Glacier sighting, long boat trip.
- Monday: Helicopter trip. Seminar. Dinner.
- Tuesday: Departure Ilulissat to Copenhagen (via SSF)
Cost: ca 30.000 DKK (incl flight, accommodation, full program)
Contact me for more information.
BTW: A Gartner director recently wrote a blog post, On Plate Tectonics, Glacier Shifts and Cloud Forecasts.